This project was the refurbishment of The Cheesecake Shop in Ashgrove. We completed the job in 12 days which involved
- Removing all items possible out of the shop.
- Removing all the flooring due to water damage in the particle board.
- Checking the joist and bearers fore structural integrity before laying new floor.
- Sheet the floor with new fibre cement flooring.
- Sheet the walls with Aluminium composite panels.
- Install arrowhead angle on walls.
- Install new R12 forbo vinyl on floor.
- Patch and paint ceiling.
- New front of house.
The project was completed with no delays and on budget.