Are you imagining the perfect kitchen fit out for your home or restaurant business? If you are organising kitchen renovations for your Brisbane property this year, then you might be interested in the latest trends that focus on timelessness, a style that never goes out of fashion.
Whether for a residential or a commercial kitchen fit out, you are sure to find at least one of the following seven trends suitable for your renovation.
- Open plan kitchens: Ideal for socialising and entertaining, open plan layouts are just as useful for a quick family breakfast, as they are for hosting a dinner party at home. A commercial kitchen fit out can also benefit from an open plan kitchen in the restaurant, where customers can watch as their food is prepared.
- Quartz benchtops: For low maintenance and a sophisticated kitchen fit out, quartz stone ticks a lot of boxes. There is no sealing and polishing and you don’t need to worry about budgeting for more expensive granite countertops.
- Large kitchen islands: These became popular with open plan kitchens and are still one of the most preferred options for kitchen renovations in Brisbane homes. A large expanse of quartz not only looks timeless, but it is extremely practical for most families.
- LED lighting: Available in a variety of different styles, every residential or commercial kitchen fit out needs to have adequate lighting. LED lighting is more cost-effective and eco-friendly than other types of lighting and is definitely a trend that is here to stay.
- Integrated appliances: The focus is more on cleverly designed and stylish cabinetry, rather than appliances that are on view. So consider integrating your fridge/freezer, as well as your dishwasher and wine fridge, and keep smaller standalone appliances in purpose built cabinetry. Integrated appliances are a growing trend in many of our kitchen renovations in Brisbane.
- White is timeless: A white kitchen is always sophisticated and elegant, but it doesn’t have to be all white! Consider navy cabinetry and dark timber flooring, mixed with white walls and quartz countertops for a timeless trend that will never go out of fashion.
- Deep, soft closing drawers: Deep drawers give your kitchen increased flexibility for storage and soft closing drawers are just divine!
To talk to a professional builder about your new kitchen fit out, you can call us on 0431 065 019 or get a quote online today.